2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2008 2:12 PM by Slayerking92

Landesk console 8.8

Slayerking92 Apprentice

Has anyone had any success to thinstall the LANDesk 8.8 sp1 console?   For the most part the console works, but I have just found that custom "Reports" will return an error

"Unable to run the report. If this report requires the user to provide values for some of its fields, make sure the values are valid for the data types of the fields they represent"

The same custom report will work in a fat console.

Some of the "Standard Reports" seem to work, and others will run with no errors, but have no results.  It is not consistant.

• 1. Re: Landesk console 8.8
          zman Master

Still working on some nagging issues with 8.8 SP1 so I have not had a chance.  Are you using the latest version 4.0.0-2305? Maybe run the reports before you finish your snapshot to see if you pick anything up. I thought I posted this but it never showed up, so there may be a dupe floating around somewhere. I may have a chance to try this later on this week.

• 2. Re: Landesk console 8.8
            Slayerking92 Apprentice

Was using the latest thinstall,  I tired re-capturing with running a report and the report ran fine in the pre-capture, but the same errors after thinstalling.