I have the exact same problem. I think it is to do with 'SyncData - New User Reference Check - Started' as that is the last line in the log, however i cannot see anything wrong or cannot understand why these users want to go to Prod (25 of them created in Dev).
Did you have any luck with this error?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I just had the same issue and the fix ended up being this.
I had created a new user in my Test environment and used that account in a drop down on a form (in my case it was the "Primary Contact" on a support group). The system seemed to fail because that account wasn't available in the Prod DB to compare against. I removed that account from that field on the Group form and it sync'd with no issues.
Hope this helps,
Thanks Jamie, I got something similar in the end to work but tried a few options. If i get it again i will try this first.
Thanks for your feedback! I had forgotten I posted the question and didn't advise what our resolution was.
We ended up finding that we had 2 recently added calculations that needed to be corrected. Once corrected all was good.