It seems like the better method is to build a package that contains the Files & Folders that you want to delete instead of using the Device Wipe Folders option. Beside the fact that it doesn't appear that the Device Wipe Folders option even works, building an Avalanche package with a post-install script provides a couple of additional advantages.
- Delete the file contents of a folder using the syntax file = \Path\Folder\*.*
- Delete an individual file: file = \Path\Folder\File.Extension
- Delete files of a given name: file = \Path\Folder\File.*
- Delete files of a given extension: file = \Path\Folder\*.Extension
- Delete the entire folder tree: tree =\Path\Folder
Great answer @jmdermody! I'm sure @jmdermody appreciates the support.