1. Go to the Dashboard Designer
2. Click on the Options icon to display the Designer Options dialog
3. Choose the option "Don't refresh data" and click OK
4. Use either the File | Open menu in the Designer or use the Home screen and the Edit icon to load the specific dashboard into the designer. The dashboard should load without running the queries / displaying the graphs.
5. Make your changes and save the dashboard. If you want to test your changes, simply click on the Refresh icon in the top right corner (see arrow in above screenshot).
6. Putting the option back to Refresh Data will revert to normal behavior.
NOTE: This setting change is not a permanent one. The next time you load the Xtraction web interface, it always defaults to Refresh Data.
Cool thank you will give it a try
Update - Worked Thanks