1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 10, 2016 3:44 PM by GreggSmith

How can you combine statistics from 2 separate Data Sources into one Bar graph?

Rookie

How can you combine statistics from 2 separate Data Sources into one Bar graph?  I would like to combine my Incidents & Requests logged per day on the same chart.

• 1. Re: How can you combine statistics from 2 separate Data Sources into one Bar graph?
          GreggSmith SupportEmployee

You absolutely can combine statistics from 2 separate data sources into one graph.

You do this by creating multiple series within the component and have each series come from a different data source / view.

I am attaching a small video showing how to combine Incidents & Changes on the same time chart (my demo data didn't have any Request records).  The key here is to make sure that all series are using the same time scale/interval.  You will see in the video that the date field is cleared when I change the datasource/view of the series, so I have to go back in and reset it to a similar appropriate date range for the new series.