Does this report has a special characters in the its name like \ / % $ # @ etc....
Nope! It has a few commas but I've removed anything else.
Note that scheduling a report task to be either CSV, HTML, or DOC works fine. But... the CSV report doesn't show the header information (I added a field near the top to show the total count), the HTML report is inconvenient in that it creates several files, and the DOC report is formatted really horribly (header info superimposed over the actual data - just really messy).
Also note that when I view this report via the preview (in the Reports section, not in the Scheduled Tasks section), I am able to export it as a PDF. But... this is manual, and I'd like to schedule a task to run automated.
Thanks for your suggestion, though!