3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2016 7:56 AM by JoeDrwiega

LANDesk MC 9.6 BIOS SKU Number

Rookie

I am hoping someone can shed some light. I am trying the create a column set, query or report that will display the "BIOS"."Bios Settings"."SKU Number" as this is showing the exact model number of our HP computers. Is there a way?

• 1. Re: LANDesk MC 9.6 BIOS SKU Number
          JoeDrwiega SupportEmployee

In the LDMS Console can go to Queries and create a query Computer | BIOS | Manufacturer = HP OR Computer | BIOS | Manufacturer = Hewlett Packard and then on Machine Components  on the lower right hand screen Remove All Components except Device Name and then add Components for Computer | BIOS | Bios Settings | Feature Name | SKU Number then click the Qualifier but and choose SKU Number then add another component Computer | BIOS | Bios Settings | Current Setting . Run the Query and verify the information and if you want you can right-click the Query and View as Report or New Report or Export as CSV.

• 2. Re: LANDesk MC 9.6 BIOS SKU Number
            Rookie

Hi Joe Drwiega,

Thanks for the response but it didn't work. When I run the query it shows the string "SKU Number" in the column Feature Name. Please see attached pictures.

Capture.PNGCapture_2.PNG

• 3. Re: LANDesk MC 9.6 BIOS SKU Number
              JoeDrwiega SupportEmployee

In the bottom component you forgot to add another component Computer | BIOS | Bios Settings | Current Setting, this will display the actual setting.