Thank you for replying Karen, I have reached out to the support team on this issue. They are thinking that the " query is loading resolved incidents but you do not have the privileges to view resolved incidents" . I am working with the admin for LANDesk in my dept. to fix it even though she is telling me that I am setup the same as everyone else.
Thanks again for the reply, have a good day.
sometimes I noticed that some granted rights did not work although set right. It only happened if the access rights were granted using the feature "Apply to Column", "Apply Row to All" or "Apply to Page". Simply double klick the acces right twice to revoke and then grant the right again helped.
Otherwise at least one of the roles you are assigned to needs the correct set of rights, as they are cumulative.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for the reply Andreas and you were correct, that is exactly what the cause of the issue. I didn't see your reply until this morning though, and I had reached out to the LANDesk Staff Consultant that worked with us last summer that afternoon. He replied very quickly with the exact same answer that you provided here. We found that the Read option in Task Incident needed to be check marked and I am now working fine again (it was good to finally view my tickets again and resolve the ones that I have already completed!)
Thank you so much for your reply, you are awesome!