2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2016 6:50 AM by Vicky1985

Business Object

Vicky1985 Apprentice

Hi

I am currently trying to create a business object which I would like to create a new process from.

My understanding is that I would need to create a new business object with the 'is true' set to true in order to pick this up in the process, however when I have tried to create a new business object I dont get an option for is true to allow me to change this has anyone else had this issue before?  Or does anyone know how to get round this?

Thanks

Vicky

• 1. Re: Business Object
          Markus.Gonser ITSMMVPGroup

Hi Vicky,

if you want to create a complete new process object, the first you have to create a new module.

In there then you can create a new business object for the new process.

best reagrds

Markus

• 2. Re: Business Object
            Vicky1985 Apprentice

Hi Markus

Thank you for this information.

If I want to create a new business object to add into a current process how do I get the window associated with the action to be different?

I have been trying to change an exisiting process however I would like a different window to open with an action but it seems to default to the default window and I am unable to change this when i have right clicked on the action and tried any of the options there i am unable to select the window that I would like to open with the action.

Thank you

Vicky