2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2016 7:41 AM by avasile

Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes error with direct data lookup

Brian.Subia Rookie

I have setup the Data Analytics Devices under Data Connection and it is working fine. I created the relationship from the Data Connection to the Incident object. After adding the new Attribute to my Incident window it all seems to be working fine except for one small problem. We are able to search using the new field and it is pulling the data from our LDMS. The issue we have is that if you click into the field again after doing one search or after the incident has been saved we get an error on the top of the page. " Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)." The error doesn't appear to effect anything except that it covers up the save buttons and our analyst have to close the error to continue. Any help resolving the error would be appreciated.

I used the information in the Landesk Service Desk 2016 Documentation to configure this.

https://help.landesk.com/docs/help/en_US/LDSD/10.0/Default.htm#../Subsystems/Designer/Content/Window%20Manager/DirectLoo…