1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 26, 2016 11:34 AM by GreggSmith

Is it possible to put more then one component on one page when exporting a document?

Daniel.Rancourt Rookie

I created a template for a document and I am trying to put 2 components on the same page by moving the component from the second page to the first.  But when I try to run the report, I get an error.

Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to have more the one component on one page?

Thanks, Dan

• 1. Re: Is it possible to put more then one component on one page when exporting a document?
          GreggSmith SupportEmployee

Hi Dan,

I apologize that you never received a response to this post (until now).  I was just scanning through the forum posts and spotted this one.

Yes, it is possible to put 2 components on the same page.

Were you able to resolve this issue back in April?  Without more details about the error message or seeing what you did with the template file, it is hard for me to speculate on the problem.

But, it *IS* possible to put 2 components on the same page.  I just ran through the steps myself and was able to generate the following using a Document Template:

2-per-page document.jpg