2 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2016 7:02 AM by GreggSmith

Re-install SchedulerService.exe

desertmoxie Rookie

Apparently in our non-prod environment, the Scheduler Service got nuked from Services.  I need it for testing, so went to install again using same method as installing Alert Service, but got error.  Here are steps.  The person who did the nuking is no longer here, so I don't know how they performed the nuke nor how to fix it other than re-installing.

1. In command prompt, navigate to the Xtraction\Tools folder (which still has the Xtraction.SchedulerService.exe)

2. Run c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe Xtraction.SchedulerService.exe (we have 64-bit OS)

I receive this error, and have compared files in the Tools folder to another environment which has the service, and they match file for file. So I don't know what exactly is 'missing'. Anyone have ideas?

Exception occurred while initializing the installation:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///D:\Program Files (x86)\Hagrid Software\Xtraction\Tools\Xtraction.SchedulerService.exe' or

one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x0131515).