3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2016 3:28 AM by fahussain

Default Dashboard and Reports

Mohammad Haddad Apprentice

is there a Default Dashboard and Reports when installing Xtraction For Landesk Service Desk and Management suit ?

or i have to build them from the strat

• 1. Re: Default Dashboard and Reports
          guillaume.serton Apprentice

You have to build them.

• 2. Re: Default Dashboard and Reports
            GreggSmith SupportEmployee

Hello Mohammad,

There ARE some sample dashboard and reports.  We are still working out where they will be located, how they will be accessed/maintained, etc.

We are also working on creating sample sets for our other adapters/connectors as well.

My suggestion was to make them available here in the Community and also provide a way for customers to share their dashboards and documents as well.  Maybe have a process where customers can upload their examples and customers can download/import individual dashboards/documents that interested them.  Another possibility is to periodically combine some or all of those contributions into a single, updated sample pack.

Before I just attach a set of samples to this post, let me look into where we are with this process, since pointing you to the appropriate location may be better then putting a copy of samples in this post that could then get "old" over time, since it isn't being maintained.

Thanks,

Gregg

• 3. Re: Default Dashboard and Reports
              fahussain Apprentice

Totally Agree with Gregg and it will help new Xtraction user