4 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2016 11:12 PM by Eric Xiang

Change behavior of an object from database

Karthik Apprentice

Receiving the below error while starting console, webaccess or running MDM

Missing behavior attribute. Class type '_ProjectManagement._ProjectCalendar' has behavior 'Schedulable' but does not have an attribute with the 'Schedulable.Appointments' behavior.

Can somebody please advise.

Thanks,

Karthik

• 1. Re: Change behavior of an object from database
          Eric Xiang SupportEmployee

Hi Karthik,

This happened to service desk user before.

I'll suggest delete the Reference Behavior from the database from the _ProjectCalendar.

This might have other problems, but it may help you log in. Once this development cycle is over, you need to restore the database with a fresh copy from Production.

PS: I noticed you raised a case with support team. They may have better idea. I'll pay attention to this case.

I hope that my answer solves your problem.  If it does, please set my answer as "Correct Answer", and this will help other customers to find the right answer in this discussion in future.

• 2. Re: Change behavior of an object from database
            Karthik Apprentice

Hi!

How do we delete the reference behavior of _ProjectCalendar ?

Thanks,

Karthik

• 3. Re: Change behavior of an object from database

Hi Karthik,

I got the suggestion from case customer raised before. Unfortunately there is no much information about how to delete reference behavior.

Under such condition, I think you may consider restore the latest database backup. Even though you will lose some data. But now we need narrow the business impact down.

If we delay such as a week, you might have to restore the database then and lose more data.

That's my advice.

I hope that my answer solves your problem.  If it does, please set my answer as "Correct Answer", and this will help other customers to find the right answer in this discussion in futu

• 4. Re: Change behavior of an object from database

Hi Karthik,

I'm glad you figured this out with LANDesk support team. Does everything work alright now?

If it does, you may post the solution and I think this will help others.

Thanks.

I hope that my answer solves your problem.  If it does, please set my answer as "Correct Answer", and this will help other customers to find the right answer in this discussion in future