1 Reply Latest reply on May 12, 2016 11:10 PM by Eric Xiang

Help importing from Sharepoint.

MickDude Rookie

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a Data Connection between Sharepoint and LANDesk to import some Asset Information.

Can anyone give me a start please?

I understand the principals of importing having set up AD imports etc but I don't know where to start with Sharepoint.

Any help much appreciated.

Mick

• 1. Re: Help importing from Sharepoint.
          Eric Xiang SupportEmployee

Hi Mick,

Firstly I would like to confirm if you want to import data to LDSD from SharePoint or import data to SharePoint from LDSD. I guess you mean the first situation.

I searched the community and find there is no existing solution on import data from SharePoint to Service Desk.

I think you may consider use generic data source such as SQLserver, Excel and Access. You may try to configure SharePoint so data connection can connect to SharePoint's database directly.

And also the dummist way is to manually export the data from SharePoint to an excel or access file and import it to LDSD manuly each time.

Eric

I hope that my answer solves your problem.  If it does, please set my answer as "Correct Answer", and this will help other customers to find the right answer in this discussion in future.