1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2016 12:18 PM by mmartinvegue

Mac Provisioing fails with error Code=3587

mmartinvegue Apprentice

I am running LDMS 2016 and trying to setup Mac Provisioning.  I have run through the article Step-by-Step Process, Including Videos, for OS X Provisioning in LANDESK Management Suite 2016 and checked the troubleshooting guide. 

When I launch my Capture image task it does run a netboot and the Mac book reboots (the tasks fails right after this but not sure if the failure is accurate at this point).  The Mac book is set to go straight to terminal (used sudo nvram ldosdterm=1).  I then launch ./ldpprovision from the landesk netboot terminal.    The terminal shows it connected to core server and downloaded a new LDAppl3.ini file.  Then is launches /usr/sbin/system_profiler and errors with "Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3587" "Reason: image not found" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=The bundle is damaged or missing necessary resources., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Try reinstalling the bundle., NSFilePath=/System/Library/SystemProfiler/SPDisplaysReporter.spreporter/Contents/MacOS/SPDisplaysReporter}

The Mac Book is running El Capitan.  Any help would be appreciated.