This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Found answer to remotely removing emails form device:
- Log onto LETMobile Administrator login
- Search for the customet in the “Search for user” box, and press enter
- Click on the Padlock and lock the customer out from their account, and you will get the below box click OK and block the customer. This must be done first as this will give sync time to allow all emails and synced data to be blocked and removed.
- Customer will get error “Cannot Get Mail” and all their mail will show as N/A
- Once you have left the account locked for a good HOUR, you can then remove the device and delete the account.
Again if you have the device follow the instructions here: https://help.landesk.com/docs/help/en_US/LMU/2.6/AppGuide/RemoveClient.htm