Wonder if anyone has experience this
- LDMS 2016
- Configured a distribution package with UNC share
- Configured PPS for the read access rights
- Created scheduled task to distribute this package over 4Mbps WAN link (via VPN)
The task is able to complete but the package download speed is at approx 200kbps.
Tests done after the first deployment:
- Done a straight file copy using Remote Control's File Transfer (transfer successful at approx 3Mbps)
- Changed agent settings --> Network Settings --> Bandwidth Throttling to 100%, the result is package download at approx 400kbps
- Disabled Accelerated Push, disabled Peer Download, no change in download speed (approx 400Mbps)
Am I missing something? Is there any other place other than Agent Settings to disable bandwidth throttling? Delivery methods used to have package delays but it should be deprecated in ver 2016? Is it co-incidental to have the download speed cap at 400kbps (which is 10% of available bandwidth)?
Thanks for any help!