1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 31, 2016 9:32 AM by Senta

Query - CAB results

IT.Service.Desk1 Rookie

Hello,

I am trying to design a query that shows the result of a CAB meeting at the end of a day.

I want the query to display:

- Process Ref

- Currant Assigned Analyst

- Business Owner

- Title

- Change Priority

- **CAB Result - E.G. Was it Approved/Rejected/More Information Required

Below is the process step I need to capture and query

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Query - CAB results
          Senta SupportEmployee

Hello,

- Process Ref

- Current Assigned Analyst

- Title

- Change Priority

These are default Attributes in Change and can be added just by dragging on the result list.

For the following Attributes, we would need more information on the Object Design.

- Business Owner

Where on Change is this been configured? If this is a reference to System.User, then this can be added to the report as well.

- **CAB Result - E.G. Was it Approved/Rejected/More Information Required

Again we would need more information on how these Attributes/Actions have been configured?

Are these Collections on Change?

If So then you will need to create a reference of each Object on Change to hold the last entry to the collection. Collections not be shown in the Result Grid, as a collection can hold more than one Object. Therefore the Query can not determine which of these Objects you wish to add the result grid.

See How to automatically set or update values on an incident  on how to set this up.