3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2017 11:53 PM by Kaspi

Error on Save when using a Multi Select box from Change object to a category object on System Module with Linked Business Objects

jasoncadman Expert

Dear All

I'm having a problem with a multi select box giving me an error on Save

I've created a linking object between Change and Location (a category object on System) using the documents below

Creating a Linked Business Object Between 2 Modules

Can I have a "multi-select" reference list as part of Request?

The multi select list works on the window and I can add and remove the Location items. However, when I hit save i get the following error:

There has been an unexpected error. Click Continue to return to the previous page.

Error invoking business function. Only one business function can be invoked in a single transaction.

at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.DataObjectContext.SetImplicitBusinessFunction(IDataObject dataObject, String function, Object param1, Object param2)
      at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.DataObjectContext.CompleteDeferredFunction(DeferredFunctionInvocation deferredfunction)
      at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.DataObjectContext.CompleteDeferredFunctions()
      at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.DataObjectContext.SaveChanges()
      at Touchpaper.Web.Console.Controllers.ObjectController.SaveInternal(ObjectParameters parameters, Func`3 getObject)
      at Touchpaper.Web.Console.Controllers.ObjectController.Save()
      at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
      at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
      at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
      at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.b__33()
      at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49()
      at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49()
      at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
      at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.b__20()
      at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

I have 2 pages of multi sect box and when i go to page 2 I get this error. Not sure if it's related

Thank you in advance

Jason