This issue is getting irritating.
I use a new VM to perform my testing etc. Everything is included in the server, core server and DB. I activate it previously and all my testing was working. I then wiped the server and reinstalled LDMS 8.8, I wanted to test SP2 before making the attempt on a production core server.
Everytime I tried to active it I get the same message "This core does not match the previously activated core"
This is a new build, there's no record of the old core.
In my attempts to resolve this problem I wiped the server and build it with a totally different name, yet I'm still getting the same message.
I tried the email the activation file to [email protected], they did respond with a activation file but that file does not work. The event log has this message "Authorization File does not match this Core:" What gives, this is the same Core server that I'm trying to activate. I have also tried to activate it using the 45 days activation. Nothing is working.
What else can I try, I've wasted a day already trying to resolve this issue.