1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 8, 2016 9:53 AM by fahussain

XTraction Requests in CA Service Desk Manager (VIP/SLA Violation and SLA Time)

Rookie

Hello Everyone

We are  facing a situation in a customer that  Asked for 3 "challenges" in Xtraction that uses CA Service Desk as a Dat Source:

1 - The SLA Violation Pie doesn't show in percentage, and when i turn it to percentage, it shows me 100% for each piece of the pie.

2 - Customer wants tickets with VIP End Users, any experience on that?

3 - Customer wants to see the tickets that are 25% 50% and 75% of SLA Expiration... is that possible?

Thanks in advance and my best regards

Michel Nocentini

• 1. Re: XTraction Requests in CA Service Desk Manager (VIP/SLA Violation and SLA Time)
          fahussain Apprentice

Hi,

answers are below

1) for the first question it is already there i assume you are clicking on group components --> output-->show percentage series

you need to remove this setting and do the same setting in group component series --output-->show percentage

as shown in attached figure

2) you nee add "usp_special_handling" table in the datmodel file and some how use the below query to get the desires result

"type='R' AND customer.[contact]cnthandling_list.special_handling IN (1001) AND active=1 " you can contact support for help

3) it is possible just need to add 2 tables "att_evt" and SLATPL and point it to call_req tabel you will get the desired result

you can contact support for help