Can't duplicate this behaviour.
- Check to make sure you don't have DNS or similar network issues (is it possible you're talking to / picking up the INI from a different Core)?
- If in doubt, check Wireshark traces, to make sure what core you're actually talking to!
- Check the contents of the INI "by hand" -- make sure that the contents represent what you've configured.
- Try creating a new agent configuration from the ground up (i.e. "TestConfig") and see if the behaviour is the same?
... if the behaviour is the same on both counts, you'd probably want to raise a support ticket.
Tools like ProcMon / Wireshark & so on can give you an idea what files are actually being opened. If you're opening up the "correct" INI file, you should be getting what you're expecting.
Thank you for the quick answer.
But of course I checked the basic ideas like I wrote in the question.
Theres only one Coreserver, and I checked all the INI-Files in the \\...\ldlogon\ to find the error.
I haven't really time for detective work to fix the problem, even if it's interesting to know how it works.
So it has to go to the support team.
I got a very quick answer from support team how to rebuilt the agent configurations and to reorganize the database.
And it worked.
Thank you for the time you was involved in my problem
No prob - just mark the thread as answered (you can use your own response - contacting support is fine) .