You can achieve this by using the "Query" element on the controls tab in window designer.
1. Create a filter based on Request Management - Request
2. Add the attributes you have highlighted on to the selected attributes section.
3. In Criteria use Reference Number IS EQUAL TO specify run-time value = Reference Number (this will limit the tab results to only the currently viewed request)
4. Save and Finish
5. Load Window Designer and Locate your request management request window
6. Drag query to the window (it will appear at the bottom where the tabs are called "Query2" or similar.
7. Click on the new query that has been added
8. Go to the properties of that query in window designer
9. In Query/Filter dropdown select the Filter you created in step 1.
Don't know how useful this will be , but that is how you can do it.
That's exactly it!! Many thanks.
The objective of this is for an integration with SAP.
Many thanks for your answer.