you should publish the tabs in your Console to the Users or Roles or Groups like you want.
Do the following:
- Login to your LDSD Console (not Web)
- Open Shortcuts - Manage Shortcuts
- Switch to Tab Publish Shortcut Groups
- Select in the right corner Web Desk Shortcut Bar
- Then select your Shortcut Group on the left side and your User/Role/Group in the middle and switch the User/Role/Group to the Selected Items
- After that the User(s) in your selected Role/Group(s) will now see the Shortcut Group in WebDesk.
Thank you Markus. Looks like its there, including "New Incident" shortcut. Now I need to figure out how to create an Incident on behalf of a user. If i click New Incident, it just creates it as me. I'll make another post on this. to keep things clean.