Might be a localisation thing specific to Russian (I think) OS'es perhaps?
Would be easiest to contact support & raise a ticket with them, so that they can duplicate the problem & get it at the relevant devs.
Details for contacting support can be found here -- Customer Support | LANDESK
All problem in russian localization. I install OS with out support russian languange and Xtractiom install with out problem.
I agree with raising a support ticket.
Is this a new installation or an upgrade?
Is the server also a Domain Controller?
Is this a new installation or an upgrade? new Installation
Is the server also a Domain Controller? NO DC
Unfortunately, Xtraction does not support the configuration you are running where you have an English OS with the Russian language pack installed. The issue is that the Xtraction installer sees the running language as Russian, in this case, and when it tries to add directory rights for the Network User group and the Administrators group, etc, it cannot locate these groups. In this configuration, the translation of those user groups doesn't work as it should.
The workaround, as you already stated, would be to switch the OS to English, run the Xtraction installation and then switch back to Russian. Alternately you could install a Russian based OS, which would solve the problem as well.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
OK, I install Xtraction today to clean VM:
Step 1 - Instal Windiws server 2012 r2 Standart without SP/patch/etc
Step 2 - Firewall/Remote management/Remote desktop/IE Enhanced Security Configuration/Windows Update - Off
Step 3 - Install KB2919442 - prerequisite for KB2919355
Step 4 - Install KB2919355
Step 5 - Install .NET 4.6.1
Step 6 - Install Xtraction 2016.3
Well, that scenario should definitely work. I would suggest logging a case with our support team so we can dig a bit deeper into this.
i called the support today cause i had the same issue. Finally we found the problem, you need to put your OS input local language in English (US).
It worked for me.