2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2016 2:33 AM by Markus.Gonser

localise staus

khaledelbornou Apprentice

Hi All,

I'm about to translate all the attributes, actions, status and queries, However I have done all of them but Could not translate the statuses.

For knowing I have disabled the process before started, Tried from the process properties and tried from Process Business object > Status But unfortunately I could not Change any thing in localisation windows as does not allow me. 

Any One have an Idea how to achieve the same

Appreciate your support

• 1. Re: localise staus
          michael.odriscoll SupportEmployee

Hi Khaled,

Thanks for posting your question to the Community.

Did you find out if this was possible? If you have any information that might help people on the Community please share it here.

You could try opening a ticket with the support team if you are still unsure https://support.landesk.com/CaseLogging.aspx

Michael

• 2. Re: localise staus
            Markus.Gonser ITSMMVPGroup

Hi Khaled,

you could download an csv from the webdesk to translate all kinds of attributes, status, and s.o..

Therefore you have to login with your sa account to the webdesk and open the System preferences at the toolbar on the top.

then as one of the last options you could generate a translation csv-file to export.

After you have translated all of your needed information, import it on the same way!

best regards

Markus