3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2016 5:27 AM by Robin Rowe

DataNow in Azure

jamesyip1.4737911007197976E12 Rookie
      Possible to host DataNow in Azure?

Thanks,

James
        • 1. Re: DataNow in Azure
          BChriscoli Expert
          The new version of the appliance is FreeBSD. It is provided as a template file for both ESX and HyperV.
          With that issue tackled, the next would be getting the SSL Certificate required to allow connections to the box.

Whilst I think it would be possible, may be more of a ball ache than needed.
          • 2. Re: DataNow in Azure
            jamesyip1.4737911007197976E12 Rookie

BChriscoli wrote:

The new version of the appliance is FreeBSD. It is provided as a template file for both ESX and HyperV.
            With that issue tackled, the next would be getting the SSL Certificate required to allow connections to the box.

Whilst I think it would be possible, may be more of a ball ache than needed.

But Azure do not allow import using template. I need to upload each VHD file and not sure if they set in correct order.
            • 3. Re: DataNow in Azure
              Robin Rowe SupportEmployee

Hi James,

We do not currently have a tested approach for hosting in Azure - I would strongly recommend that you raise a feature request via our support portal if you would like this to be considered in the future, so it can be reviewed and prioritised by our Product Management team.