2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2017 3:52 AM by Andrew Swindells

Customising the Update Manager restart/postpone message

gregf SupportEmployee
      Any idea if it's possible to unbrand this message?

• 1. Re: Customising the Update Manager restart/postpone message
          BChriscoli Expert
          Its not possible.
          However I would like the fecking thing to stop popping up on logon. (Different popup to above)
          • 2. Re: Customising the Update Manager restart/postpone message
            Andrew Swindells SupportEmployee

Hi,

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am the Product Manager responsible for the Management Centre, SCP, Performance Manager and the Xtraction data connector products. Prior to my move to PM I was an ITSM consultant so you may have come across me on the community before under that context.

I appreciate this discussion is relatively old but I just wanted to provide an update from a Product Management perspective. We currently have a feature being planned around agent messaging, a requirement of which is to allow for the customising/configuring of the CCA messaging. These requirements are based upon customer raised feature request, so having seen this - admittedly old - discussion I thought it was worth adding some details.

At this time, I am unable to commit to a date that this feature will be made available but I will be making regular updates both pre and post release so look out for them.

Thanks

:-)