4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 10:31 AM by dmarkovic

Upgrading Management Server from 8.7 to 8.7 SP1

dmarkovic Rookie
      Hi,

after installation, when I start "Appsense Management Server" I have a popup qith the message "Data is missing from the active database 'ManagementServer'. Do you want to perform the update now?"
      I click on yes and when it's finished, I still have 2 variance on database:

\DataInitialised - The chosen database is not completely initialized. Some standard data elements are absent.
      \DataUpgradeRequired - The data in the database requires upgrading

Even If I click on "Repair All" and after everything is Green, If I refresh the status, the same error appears again.

I've tried to export the script and play it on SQL server side and it ends with errors:

Msg 15151, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
      Cannot find the object 'EventParamStrings', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
      Cannot find the object 'EventParamIntegers', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
      Cannot find the object 'EventParamDateTimes', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
      Cannot find the object 'Events', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
      Cannot find the object 'EventParamStrings', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
      Cannot find the object 'EventParamIntegers', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
      Cannot find the object 'EventParamDateTimes', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.

I've checked; I have dbowner rights on database when I executed the script.

I can only notice something strange in the comments of the script (at the begining):

--                            Patch Upgrade Summary
      --                             From version : 8.7.1
      --                             To version   : 8.7.1
      -

It upgrades from 8.7.1 to 8.7.1 ?????

Someone have an advice?