PolicyTaskHandler.exe.log showed attempting to discover devices was failed and there were no discovery packets (shown on udp.port == 9595) going to it.
Pds2dis.exe showing no result and real-time discovery showing no data (refer attachment). I think it is got something to do with the port blocking but I'm not really sure.
Have you tried to disable\stop the Firewall and any AV services on the client? If not, I would try that to eliminate either of those as being the culprit.
This article should help you lots -- How to troubleshoot Agent Discovery -- which is where you're running into issues.
Get friendly with Wireshark & such things - to help where things go askew.
Could be anything from (and this list isn't complete):
- DNS being wrong (if you use DNS as the primary way to contact clients)
- Routers blocking the agent discovery message
- Firewalls (along the way) blocking the agent discovery message
- Firewall on the client blocking the agent discovery message
- CBA on the client not working ...
Check my comments at the bottom of that article for a nice and simple "baseline" check to make sure that CBA is actually up and running in the first place.
- Enable verbose logging (CBA & co may log more interesting / useful things around discovery) - as per this article here -- How to enable Xtrace Diagnostic Logging -- (I've included a "copy & paste"-able REG-key example in the comments.
That should hopefully help you out.
LANDeskWizrd phoffmann Thanks a lot for the reply guys. The issue has been resolved and we are able to find the root cause when SWD task is success when deployed to client that has same segment as core server. There is some configuration on the firewall side that blocking client located at different segment to receive the packet sent by core server.
Cool - awesome to have helped get you unstuck .