1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2017 11:47 AM by cjensen

Health Dashboard

Rookie

Hello,

I'm new here and searched here for the answer but without the result we want so i hope you can help me.

We are a company with many customers with there own domain. Now we use a Landesk gateway where the clients connect to.

I want a live health dashboard from all the servers status, so when a server is down or has to low hdd space we can see it on a live tv monitor.

Has anyone a example or fix for us?

• 1. Re: Health Dashboard
          cjensen SupportEmployee

Hello,

You would first have to create an alert ruleset on the core server that targets the free space on the HDD. This can be done by navigating to Tools > Configuration > Alerting and either creating a new alerting ruleset or using an existing one. For detailed steps on how the alerts work visit this link here and for information on configuring the alerts please visit the link here. You will also need to ensure that the agent configuration you are using has the 'Real-time Inventory and Monitoring' options enabled in order for this to work. I setup a hard drive space alert in my environment so I could provide screenshots of how the Health Dashboard would look to give you a little better visualization. My alert was set up to provide a warning in the Health Dashboard when the HDD reached 75% capacity. Here is how the warnings will be displayed:

healthdbwarn.png

I also setup a critical alert when the HDD reached 90% capacity:

healthdbcrit.png

The settings, of course, will need to be tailored to your specific needs but the screenshots above should provide an idea of what you will see when accessing the Health dashboard after it has been configured.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!