2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2017 8:41 AM by artur.badalyan

ServiceDesk Workspaces dashboards

artur.badalyan Employee

Dear community,

In Workspaces Self Service menu contains three dashboards: Support Me, Service Catalogue and Support Home. I open Administration menu – Manage Menu and don’t see Support Me, Service Catalogue in Self Service. If click Add+ items I see 17 items among which there is no Support Me and Service Catalogue. In Administration menu - Manage Dashboards I don’t see these dashboards too.

Where can I find these dashboard for customization?

I'm use Service Desk 2016.4

• 1. Re: ServiceDesk Workspaces dashboards
          danielsarnowski SupportEmployee

Hello Artur,

Prior to 2016.4 version - part of the content you pointed out was basically mirroring your shortcuts from Self-Service. As was changed in this version, I suppose you are no longer using Self-Service, do you?

If that's true, in order to get those 2 dashboards removed, you would need to:

1. Go to Console while being logged as SA or other administrator user.

2. Click on Manage Shortcuts on the top and then navigate to Self-Service published shortcuts.

3. You should remove the troubling groups from here.

4. Now, my Self-Service looks like this:

5. Which is visible also from the Workspaces:

Please, give it a try and in case of any problems - do not hesitate to create a new ticket with support.

Have a good day!

Daniel

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: ServiceDesk Workspaces dashboards
            artur.badalyan Employee

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the detailed answer! I found a solution around this time. )

I should using SelfService and WorkSpace at the same time to demonstrate the capabilities of ServiceDesk. To solve this problem, I created a copy of the standard shortcut "Support me" and for example gave it the name "Test".

The created shortcut is not displayed in WorkSpace. I don't know why, but it works.