This is a lab setup:
DC01 (DNS, AD)
LANDESK (LDSM 8.8 no SP's)
XPClient (Workgroup, syspreped no client)
We're trying to test the provisioning task sequence in LanDesk unfortunatly it won't capture a image using ImageX.exe. Below is a breakdown of the actions it seems to do:
- XPClient boots to PXE
- Select WinPe PXE boot
- Menu is shown with capture script for WinPe
- Script is choosen
- Custom task window opens on LANDESK
- Screen on XPClient goes to only background (no DOS or other window)
- Verified name resolution on XPCLIENT (opened console -> ping LANDESK -> returns)
- Custom Task list gets to around step 24-26 (goes to fast and screen closes) XPCLIENT reboots no image is captured.
We're following this documentation:
There seems to be no errors whereas the log for OSD-WinPECapture returns a "1 Done" message at the last line.