2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2010 6:28 AM by adenewton

Memory report

Apprentice

I tell ya, I am new to LANDesk but not new to queries and reporting.  I'll chalk this one up to being new but I want to create a reprort of all machines in our environment, but highlight (represent) the ones that are less than 512MB RAM.   Sounds simple but I can only see RAM in KB not MB and this creates a pie chart or bar graph with many differences.

If I use total KB it comes up with several variations that actually mean 512.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Memory report
          ahe Expert

Hello Rich,

see this documentation, it could be helpful:

Collapsing Data in Reports

Regards

Axel

• 2. Re: Memory report
            Apprentice

ahe,

I appreciate this post is very old, here's hoping you'll still get an email notification.

The report in your link is exactly what I am trying to do, however as we are now on Landesk 9, I cannot import the report, and trying to do it as a simple query is getting me nowhere.

The new reporting system in landesk 9 is something I find quite difficult to use and really don't like.

As I'm lazy, I was wondering if you had updated this report yourself for landesk 9 and have something I could import into my own core?