I'm trying to add two extra date fields to the inventory details of my computers, one to hold the purchase date and one to hold the warranty until date.
Wen I add the date fields and fill them I use MM/DD/YY to fill in dates.
However at random times the dates I put in get mixed up.
For instance when I put in purchase date 09/06/05 and it gets displayed as 06/09/05
Very confusing and very annoying if you have to insert >100 machines and have to double check every time and you cannot rely on the output of your input.
I'm working on a WinXP Pro 32bit machine with Landesk MS 8.8 SP2 console connected to 8.8 SP2 core server.
My localization is Dutch but I can't see this being the cause as it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
Hope you have some tips to solve this.