4 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2017 10:32 AM by tam6-Sergio

Trouble deploying Advance Agent through Peer on a remote location

tam6-Sergio Rookie

I've been trying to deploy the Advance Agent to several remote unmanaged machines, I already deployed the agent to one of them and copied the EXE to the ldlogon folder. However, after deploying the MSI to the rest of the machines, the log keeps sending "Discovery failed for ldlogon\Agent.exe, unable to fing allowed source (or peer depending on settings)".

I'm only deploying through peer because the link to the Core server is very slow.

My FW policy is very strict, however I already opened ports 9595 and 33354, that theoretically would be the required ones to have opened.

Is there any other port that should be opened?

I'm running LDMS 2016.3 with SU3 installed.

This is my TCP ports check result on a client connecting to the Peer:

Port Open                                  

---- ----                                  

25 Closed or filtered                    

137 Closed or filtered                    

139 Open                                  

445 Open                                  

4343 Closed or filtered                    

9535 Closed or filtered                    

9593 Open                                  

9594 Open                                  

9595 Open                                  

9971 Closed or filtered                    

9972 Closed or filtered   

Thanks in advance for your help!