Exact same thing is happening to me. Same error message, except the "correlationId =" is BD6157AB-75D6-1CBF-CB93-C0A49296D63B. Did you ever figure this out/get it fixed? Anyone know what's going on here?
Edit: Looks like the correlationId changes every time this error comes up, so I don't guess it matters that mine was different than yours.
Called support and they had me follow these steps. Make sure in step 8 that the Extension SRV does not exist before you begin the processes. If it does, you have a different issue.
1) Open IIS
2) Go to Web Sites | Default Web Site
3) Right Click on LDSM and click properties (you will repeat these steps for Remote also)
4) On the virtural directory tab click Configuration
5) Click Add
6) In the Executable box paste the following: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll
7) Select All Verbs and make sure the box labeled Script Engine is checked and the box labeled Verify that file exists is not checked.
8) In the Extension box type .SRV
9) Click OK
10) Click OK
11) Click OK
(repeat for the virtural directory named Remote)
My issue was solved..
Looks like that worked for me also.
I did what was described and now when I try to edit an Alert Ruleset, I just get a blank window. Suggestions? Thx
I have a similar issue. When I attempty to edit the ruleset, I first get a login prompt. Then the http error.
I checked the IIS properties for .srv under LDSM & Remote and they appear to be correct. Any other suggestions?
I've the same error with Windows 2012.
Do you know the process ?