1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2017 7:14 AM by MOURGUES

Mapping attachement of an inbound mail in a clone module

MOURGUES Rookie

Hi,

I've made my own module and need to map inbound mails of two mailbox.

I use the mail manager but the attachments collection not appears in the e-mail mapping :

2 - Mappage Sollicitation.jpg

When i try with an incident process, the attachment collection is showing correctly :

1 - Mappage Incident.jpg

In my clone module "Finance", i've created the attachment object :

3 - Pièce jointe.jpg

So how i do to made the attachments of my clone module avalaible in the inbound email mapping ?

Thanks in advance !

Patrick

• 1. Re: Mapping attachement of an inbound mail in a clone module
          MOURGUES Rookie

Pierre from the ivanti support find the solution to my issue :

Defect 6329: "Attachment Collection created on new Module will not show in Mail Mapping for Incoming emails"

Fixed in 2016.2 but workaround for previous versions is:

1. Create a New module in Business Object, which module name is <Example Management>, top-level object name is <Example>.
          2. Create an object Named <Example Attachments>(the object must include 'Attachment/Attachments' words), do not use the Object Creation Wizard else it doesn't work
          3. Drag <Example> to <Example Attachments>, select "Yes" on the window.
          4. In <Example>, a collection named <Example Attachments Collection> is created. Select <Example Attachments Collection> and click Manage Actions in Actions panel.
          5. Create a Creation Action named <Add Attachment>, save the changes.
          6. Create an available process of <Example> in Process Management, and activated it.
          7. In Administration, Mail component, create a new mapping, select the new created process of Example in Process dropdown list.
          8. In Business Attributes, the Attachments collection listed in the tree.