It does appear that you are seeing this known issue, as such I would recommend that you raise a case with support, and provide the following information:
- A screenshot of the error you are seeing.
- The steps you use to recreate the problem.
- The business impact of this issue and number of users affected.
- How long you have seen this issue, and if it has ever occurred previously.
- As set of appliance logs, captured using the following article - Collecting Appliance logs
Once we have this information, we should be able to link your case to the known issue, and inform you once a fix is available.