Thanks for posting to the Community.
Please let me know which product your question is in reference to and I shall move your question to a more appropriate forum.
It's LANDesk 2016.
- Moved this over to the software distribution side of things, since it's not really related to patch in any way.
In terms of troubleshooting & such -- here's what you need to look for:
- The policy portal is literally "just" a visualisation of what policies the client can pull / gets via POLICYSYNC -- so if you've not got something showing up it means one of the following:
- The client doesn't get the policy served. Check Core-side logs whether the policy is fed to the client / check client-side logs whether it gets it.
- The policy is set to REQUIRED, not RECOMMENDED OR OPTIONAL.
- REQUIRED policies are "just applied" (common thing I end up tripping over in a "duh" moment, for instance).
- RECOMMENDED / OPTIONAL policies can be seen in the portal.
... client-side, you're looking at the POLICYSYNC log.
Core-side you're looking at the APMSERVICE log(s).
That's a starting point at any rate.
Again - make sure that the policy is set to be optional/recommended and potentially "can be re-run as desired" ... I keep tripping myself with the policy portal by defaulting to required policies .