So there are a couple of ways. IMO the easiest if you don't have process manager (reader digest version):
- Identify unwanted software
- Identify how to uninstall software - Use www.appdeploy.com, or google, etc.. hklm\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstal
- Test the uninstall string - Do you want a UI, reboot, etc...
- Create a LANDesk Distribution Package for the uninstall string
- Create a query to find the software - Computer.Software.Application Suites
- Create a Scheduled Task - Required Policy - with the distro package and query you created above.
- Start it - sit back.
You can also do the same with a Patch Custom Definition. Whichever is easier for you.
zman is right on. You can also use SLM in 9.5 SP1 and assign the distribution package that you created to a monitored product, then set up some automatic reclaimation of software that hasn't been used.