the first one is tougher, but the second one is easy -- create your query in the reports > custom reports section, and you'll get a new value called [user-provided].
I am having the same issue. I've been patching like a madman for the past month and I've been making awesome progress, but I can't find a report that reflects this. The only report that is close is 'Remediated Vulnerabilities by Computer', but it only shows the results of the last patch job. I need a report that lists the installed patches grouped by computer. Just like the list you get when you right-click and choose Security and Patch Info..
My temporary solution is to do a print screen. Any help at all is appreciated.
I also put these together a while back...
I really like your posted reports, esecially this one: Remediated -NOT- Vulnerabilities Summary.
I was wondering if there is a way to include the severity of the patch possibly between the vul id number and the count.
Or if unable to include patch severity, then maybe to group by patch severity.
Also, we only patch for Criticals and Highs. What is process of the others in this forum?
A couple of notes --
The by-subnet one doesn't seem to work like you inteded -- try using Default Gateway instead of subnet mask for your grouping criteria.
The "Since Dec 15" one is only time-based in your environment. Should be named "all repairs"
thanks! Hmm, subnet seems to work fine when I run it. But.. Btw, haven't done so since 1 week after Dec 15th. lol. Your getdate()-7 will work wonders for this report though. I tried doing the [User Defined] thing but that doesn't always work with dataes (for me). I would really like to know how LD puts those front ends on the canned reports. I could do a lot with them. -Rich
I am trying to import the XML which you have shared but not able to import in LDMS 9.5 & 9.6, have you created the xml only for LDMS 9.0
I tried to change the extension to .LDMS is well but no luck