I would post the log file for the job so we can take a look.
The log file is attached but there's some interesting things I've discovered during this process.
- The image is stored on the Core server
- During the run, the image is copied from the Core Server to the Prefered Package Server
The copy process from the Core Server to the Prefered Package Server is taking exceptionally long time. Our image is 6GB, the copy process ran for 12 hours and only completed 1GB.
In my setup I have 3 folder that's synchronized nightly (patches, packages, images)
- patches is synchronize and is configured in Security and Patch Manager (patch location)
- packages is synchronize and is configured in Preferred Server.
- images is synchroinze but is not configured anywhere inside LANDesk.
Is there a way to tell the task or script not to copy the file down but rather point to the image on the prefered package server? This would speed up the process I'm trying to achieve.