1 of 1 people found this helpful
We've not seen this particular error before but after a bit of Googling it looks like a permissions issue on the Oracle client folder on your TPS server is not allowing the ASP.NET application to create the database connection.
In the security properties of the the client folder (normally c:\Oracle) add ASP.NET with Read permissions.
Edit: Oh and here is one of the pages I found with information: http://forums.asp.net/p/615649/629608.aspx
Thanks for your answer and quick help.
We installed TPServices now new on the App Server and run the MDM.
First we get a error in MDM that he can't resolve the TNSNAMES.ORA
We used now the "old" TNSNAMES.ORA and now it works!
Christian K. and I are on site (Landwirtschaftskammer NRW) and we try to import the CI's from a SQL db now
and not from a oracle db anymore.
Jan told me you know this issue and worked on it.
Oh yes how could I forget
Glad its working now, maybe the old TNSNAMES.ORA had some strange permissions set on it.
Good luck with the rest of the install.