Just found out the way to drag and drop the rules and action to the "Configure Ruleset" plan that solved my problem. Thanks.
I am missing the "Configure Ruleset" pane in my view, am I missing some setting or something?
You need to follow the steps below,
1. Click "Alerting" in the LDMS console, the Alerting window pop up.
2. Right click on the rule set that you want to edit, e.g. LDMS Default ruleset, select "Edit"
3. A new "Ruleset LDMS Default Ruleset" windows pop up, click the "Alerts" icon on the left pane
4. On the right pane, under the "Rules" session, click "Add"
5. Now you can see the "Configure Ruleset" window at the bottom, you can drag the alert and action to the "Configure Ruleset" window
Hope the above helps.