I have just succesfully configured vPro on my core using a GoDaddy deluxe cert. I have confirmed that my Dell Latitude E6500 has been provisioned by looking at the logs, device record and I can access it's webui from everywhere in my network except the core. When I try to access the webui from either IE or Firefox on the core the connection times-out. Also, when I try to use the vPro options on the managed device via the console, such as Summary, no data is returned. I suspect something on the core is conflicting. My first guess is the LANDesk agent itself. I wanted to see if anyone with vPro working in their environment had a similar issue or if anyone using vPro has the LANDesk agent installed on the core.
It turns out our problem was caused by a WAN optimization device that was excluding all traffic to/from the core. I suspect the pass-thru rule was somehow corrupting the AMT traffic, because it wasn't blocked, it just wasn't correct. Removing this rule and optimizing all traffic to/from the core seems to have resolved this issue.
We found that when our River Dead was active between our cores and other devices everything slowed to a crawl. Imagine the Console 50% slower