I am trying to create a new process based off of the Full Incident process. I imported it into our Test system. With the imported process, the Declare Major Incident action works fine. However, when I copy the process, Declare Major Incident stops working. I tried the scripts in one of the other articles for fixing Declare Major Incident when you make a change to that action, but those scripts didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions?
The script within the post http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-5073 should resolve this issue.
NOTE: As always, before carrying out these instructions, I would recommend that you try this out on a test system initially, check you are happy with the results, then roll the changes out to your LIVE database. When making the changes in your LIVE environment, please ensure that you have a full working backup of your database - and that all users are out of Console and the serviceportal. If there are any issues, restore the database backup you took immediately prior to making the changes.
I had tried that once before posting and it didn't work. I tried it again just to make sure and it works now. I think I might have gotten something out of order the first time. Thank you for your help.