Darf in diesem Forum eigentlich kein Deutsch geschrieben werden?
3 of 3 people found this helpful
Ah OK, so if it will be announced via the usual channels, this means, there will be NO information to partners. As always...
Sorry for that, but we partners are complaining since a LONG time that we do not receive an information when a new release is out. OK, with the Partner SelfService Portal things have become better. But a simple E-Mail notification to all registered partners, about a new Version / Patch, is still not possible.
Daß man Ankündigungen auf Englisch macht, damit auch Benutzer ohne Deutschkenntnisse sie verstehen, ist nachvollziehbar.
Kommt halt immer darauf an von wem man verstanden werden will.
Da der Wunsch besteht, daß die Nutzer des deutschen Forums auch hier schreiben, wäre es sicher wenig zweckdienlich zu versuchen hier Englisch durchzusetzen.
danke für die Information.
Bitte unterrichtet uns schnellst möglich falls der Termin wieder verschoben wird. Auch nur wenn ihre eine Ahnung davon habt.
5 of 5 people found this helpful
Quick update: It still looks like we will release tomorrow.
Kurze Info: Es sieht immer noch so aus, daß wir morgen releasen werden.
Hi, if we all like to share great information also to everybody in the community English is probably a good choice. thanks.
2015.2.1 is now available.
I'm officially impressed. Received an official Mailing from our Partner Contract at HEAT Software. Congrats, it looks like you finally found a way to sync the information flow...
we have updated our test environment to 2015.2.1 and we have some issues with "shopped" packages/policies. The first time we shop a package we have no problem. But if we init a reinstall of the computer the "shopped" policyinstance get the status red with the message (Kann die Installation von NotepadPP_V6.6.7 nicht rückgängig machen, weil das Paket nie ausgeführt wurde.). It tries to uninstall the package and it is in fact not possible because the OS is reinstalled and there is no installed software on that computer. It seems that the set should be installed but the package should be uninstalled.
Further details: the package is part of a software set and the set is assigned to a AD user group. Uninstall is enabled for set and package.
Has anyone the same issue? (Incident is already opened) I am thankful for all hints.
regarding the problem Mr. Silaghi has I have some questions:
- the according package was never installed?
- what is the status of the softwareset policy instance?
- what is the status of the component policy instance?
- what is the behavior of the computer after performing the reinstall?
I am just try to reproduce the issue.
Hello Mr. Orth,
thank you for your quick response and sorry for the late answer, but i was running from one meeting to another. I will try to answer your questions:
- the according package was shopped by a user on a running computer. Installation was successful. (see attached pic on first row)
- when i reinstall the computer the status changes from compliant to reinstall for both the set and the package (see attached pic on second row)
- after the reinstall of the computer the policy has the status of uninstall and it could not be uninstalled because it was never installed (see attached pic on third row)
- this ist different from my last post because the compliant status remains yellow. with other packages i had the same issue but the compliant status went red.
Thanks for your help,
Hello Mr. Silaghi,
thank you for the information. I will try to reproduce this issue. This is of course not the intended behavior.
unfortunately I was not able to reproduce this issue. My shopped policy instances behaved as expected.
I think the best approach will be getting into more details via the incident.