3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2016 10:58 AM by jsmith1

Deleted/Disowned devices showing up in Absolute Manage

jsmith1 Apprentice

I've got a technician with a Macbook Pro mid-2012 running El Capitan. When she launches Absolute Manage Admin, it synchronizes with the server and any new smart policies show up. She can make changes and I can see those changes to policies and I can see those changes from my workstation. She can right-click on an iPad and issue the command "Install application.." and the app will install. All of that tells me that it's synchronizing with the server just fine.

The issue is that she still shows over 800 devices that we removed from inventory over the summer. These are devices that were disowned in DEP and deleted from Absolute, but they still show up on her interface. Even when she logs in as "mdmadmin".

I've tried just deleting it from Applications and dragging over a newly downloaded console but it didn't fix it.  (Fyi, we're running 6.9 v4606 )

To troubleshoot, I'd like to do a complete/clean uninstall and reinstall of Absolute Manage Admin.Or if anyone else has any ideas, I'm open to them.

Thanks in advance.